Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Translation of texts from Russian into Ukrainian (Odessa).

Customer: Tanya Of kutasevich (gsite)
Category: Artistic transfers
Budget: ? In me 7 pages on my site, which must be transferred. Texts themselves are very well written; therefore it would be desirable to preserve quality. URL I will throw down into [lichku]. This will help you to determine the size of texts. To me are necessary texts urgently, therefore, if there is no time - do not be taken. You can be determined with the price you will after look [teksty].[Odnako] I will immediately say that pay much I will not be. It is desirable, if Ukrainian - your native language in order [lyapusov] in the texts not [bylo].[Luchshe] to let out some proposal or to replace by other, but there must not be felt, that this is transfer.http: / / www.weblancer.net / projects / 87419.html

No comments: