Friday, November 28, 2008

Regulations of guild.

Customer: Light Svetlana (Suprema)
Category: Resumes/speech/of the letter
Budget: ? I should write the regulations of the guild of the game Of world Of warcraft. No [rerayta] and into those more plagiarism it starts. Is necessary man directly well knowing game, examples of regulations can be looked in the Internet, but to me is necessary the [kreativnyy] and competently presented text, so that its people would read and were accepted all established rules. It is desirable to write with simple intelligible language, but with not established framework. Explain I will not be much, the knowing people will understand that I I want. In the regulations must be all positions, write responsibility on the titles, for which they are obtained. On all questions you [stuchite] [nepostredstvenno] into [asku]353-765-928. Convincingly I please, it is not necessary to give regulations from the Internet.http: / / www.weblancer.net / projects / 84186.html

No comments: