Saturday, November 15, 2008

Transfer of text in the English

Customer: Alexey P (alex_idea)
Category: Technical transfers, the technical articles
Budget: ? Good day! The transfer of text in the English is necessary. In the proposal report your price. It is desirable to translate until Monday text. If you please, report the level of qualification to in connection with this sphere - architecture and building, general vocabulary. Thanks. Unfortunately, pay I can in essence through the systems of terminals, webmoney and the like, t [k] am located in the Moscow area. Is possible the small delay of payment - a day or two, but I am going to bring no one, I am located in this service has long ago and I respected associates on [frilansu]. If the method of payment will be convenient, I will pay practically instantly. Components - better into [asku] - ***. I thank!http: / / www.weblancer.net / projects / 81791.html

No comments: